Damage Reduced by % or Damage Resist modifies any physical damage by a percentage, after Damage Reduced has been applied; DR -100% is the floor, while DR > 99% makes a unit Immune to Physical.
- Player and mercenary normally have a ceiling of DR 50% (although any excess can offset penalties that might otherwise reduce it below this ceiling).
- This floor and ceiling do not apply to Crushing Blow damage: while DR > 0% will decrease this damage (and DR > 99% results in immunity to it), DR < 0% will not increase it.
- Sanctuary normally ignores DR > 0% when applying the supplier's physical damage to undead , but this does not apply to Crushing Blow damage: Immune to Physical undead will remain immune to it.  
- It does not apply to Sacrifice damage to self. 
||Damage Resist %
||slvl to self for 12*slvl + 108 seconds
1 This is not displayed by skill descriptions
||Damage Resist %
|Amplify Damage 1 2
||-100 to enemies in (2*slvl + 4) /3 yard radius for 3*slvl + 5 seconds
|Decrepify 1 2
||-50 to enemies in 4 yard radius for 0.6*slvl + 3.4 seconds
1 DR -% is rounded down to 1/5 when a unit is Immune to Physical, or becomes so due to the Stone Skin Unique bonus
2 Not applied to units that cannot be cursed
Consult individual monster pages for physical damage resistance of a particular monster, or individual area pages for physical damage resistance of all monsters in a particular area.
Although the Barbarian War Cry
's physical damage obviously doesn't damage the Immune to Physical Champion Blood Lord
, it does
damage the 'Immune to Physical' Ghostly Blood Lord
since it has actually been set to DR 80%.
- DR +50% is applied by the Stone Skin Unique bonus. If this results in DR > 99%, it is only applied if a monster has less than two immunities beforehand (in which case it either becomes Immune to Physical, or increasingly so).